Simple works fine

no strings attached;

8/31/2009

noone but me from URL @ 4:59 PM

Regulate already.
I have a new fear. I fear that people or animals will pass away in their sleep. & i'm not refering to old people but people like- for argument's sake- your parents or your dog. The people you least expect to, the people you need around the most. Like especially if they're sick and they take a nap. I have this almost suffocating fear- as if i myself stop breathing- at the thought that they might just stop breathing and never wake up. That they might die and i wouldn't even know it. Its this fear that does not cease until i go and check for myself that that person is still breathing. I get a comfort seeing the chest rise and fall at least thrice before that stifling feeling goes away; it goes away only to come back though. ): I keep checking on my mother and monty but not my brother cos his door is always locked.
I don't like being fearful. It's painfully chronic & i have too much to lose.

template by seven ten design